Housing Solutions Service
How we can help
The Housing Solutions Service offers a range of advice and support around re-housing, remaining in your current home, and helping those who may be threatened with homelessness.
Working with a range of partners in South Tyneside, our highly trained advisers can help with housing matters around both social housing and private tenancies including:
- General housing options and application advice
- Advice around Mutual Exchanges
- A dedicated Young Persons Advisor for those aged 16-24
- Advice and guidance on private rentals
- Assistance for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Support if you are struggling in your current home because of welfare or medical issues
- And much more
The Housing Solutions Service offers telephone support and an appointment service to people more in need of intensive support. To speak to a Housing Options Officer call 0300 123 6633 or via Freephones available at South Shields Town Hall, Jarrow Town Hall and Hebburn Central.
How to contact the Housing Solutions Service Service