Do you have the talent to capture a great photograph which shows what is unique about your neighbourhood? We'd love to see your photos!
South Tyneside Homes is taking part in this year's National Federation of ALMO (NFA) photography competition.
The theme of the competition is #noplacelikehome, and we are asking South Tyneside Homes tenants to submit high quality photographs to show what defines:
- the kind of person they are, and
- the neighbourhood where they live
We all know what it's like to feel "at home" yet no two communities are the same.
Take part in our #noplacelikehome photography competition and show us what makes your community unique.
If your image is shortlisted, we will invite you to attend the NFA photography exhibition and drinks reception on Thursday 30 April 2020 at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Birmingham, where attendees will vote for the winning image.
How to enter
To enter, send us the following before 5pm on Monday 2 March:
- Your name and contact details
- Photograph or photographs you would like to enter
- Names of any people in your photograph(s) and confirmation of their Consent for photograph(s) to be used54.08KB
- Name of the building and / or area featured in your photograph(s)
- A few words to say how the photograph(s) fits the theme of #noplacelikehome
- Confirm that you have read and agreed to the Image Usage Terms below
Email your photograph(s) and the above information to email@example.com.
If you need help taking your photograph, or have any questions about the competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see last year's winner, go to ALMOs 2019 competition winner.
How your image will be used (Image Usage Terms)
Images submitted for the 2020 NFA Photography Competition may be:
- viewed by housing sector professionals who will draw up a competition shortlist
- viewed by attendees at the 2020 NFA Conference; or included in a booklet published by the NFA to celebrate ALMOs and their residents
- used in future NFA and NFA partners' digital and print publications and social media
- used by South Tyneside Homes in digital and print publications and social media
If South Tyneside Homes or NFA wishes to use submitted pictures for any other purpose, we will seek permission for each use.
Permission can be withdrawn at any time, please email email@example.com.