Independent living (Housing Plus)

Apply for a Housing Plus home

Housing Plus accommodation is usually offered to those who are:

  • over 55 years and in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), or
  • over 60 years

Housing Plus accommodation will normally only be awarded to those in need of the services provided. 

You do not need to be an existing South Tyneside Homes tenant to apply for a Housing Plus home.

To search for Housing Plus homes, visit South Tyneside Homes.