Skip header

Complaints and feedback


  1. Make a complaint or give feedback
  2. What happens after you've made a complaint
  3. If you're not happy with how we've dealt with your complaint
  4. Full complaints policy
  5. Our performance

Make a complaint or give feedback

We always want to hear your views on our services, both positive and negative.

When you tell us that you aren't happy with the service we have given, we use this feedback to put things right and make sure the same mistakes don't happen again.

We want to know if you have any comments, complaints, suggestions or compliments about our services to help us continually improve.

Use the online form

You can make a complaint or give feedback using the online form: 

Make a complaint or give feedback

Other ways 

You can also make a complaint or give feedback by:

  • email
  • speak to a Customer Service Advisor through LiveChat on our website
  • tell your Neighbourhood Officer
  • ask someone to complain on your behalf (we will need your permission)
  • tell your Housing Plus Officer (if you are in a Housing Plus Scheme)
  • approach a councillor to make the complaint on your behalf
  • telephone 0300 123 6633
  • write to us: Customer Service Team, South Tyneside Homes, Town Hall and Civic Offices, Westoe Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 2RL


Find out more about making a complaint and how we can help put things right.

Next page: What happens after you've made a complaint