Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Unfortunately at this time we cannot meet all of our usual deadlines when handling your feedback and complaints.
Please be assured that we will do all we can to support our customers during this time and we will respond to you as soon as we are able to.
- Make a complaint or give feedback
- What happens after you've made a complaint
- If you're not happy with how we've dealt with your complaint
- Full complaints policy
- Our performance
Make a complaint or give feedback
We always want to hear your views on our services, both positive and negative.
When you tell us that you aren't happy with the service we have given, we use this feedback to put things right and make sure the same mistakes don't happen again.
We want to know if you have any comments, complaints, suggestions or compliments about our services to help us continually improve.
You can also make a complaint or give feedback by:
- email email@example.com
- speak to a Customer Service Advisor through LiveChat on our website
- tell your Neighbourhood Officer
- ask someone to complain on your behalf (we will need your permission)
- tell your Housing Plus Officer (if you are in a Housing Plus Scheme)
- approach a councillor to make the complaint on your behalf
- telephone 0300 123 6633
- write to us: Customer Service Team, South Tyneside Homes, Town Hall and Civic Offices, Westoe Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 2RL
Next page: What happens after you've made a complaint